Sunday, September 26, 2010 ?
10:21 PM
LiNa:
Hates what's happening to us.
I miss those days.
I miss the old times.
why the change of heart?
We're in the stage of finding our identity.
The more we need your presence, not silence/ignorance.
Support us.
This year's definitely not the same.
I hate it.
I don't want it to happen again.
I envy the rest.
Happy as they be.
You're definitely needed every single second.
But you choose not to be.
For what reason,
I don't know.
I need to do something
Before it's too late.
But hey, we need two hands
To clap.
So pls, i beg of you
Stay, love, listen, support us holistically.
For we need you, our beloved J.
Ya Rabb, you know what's best for us. I seek your guidance and strength to help me pull through this test. Ya Allah, for you are the Most Supreme, only to you I pray and only to you I seek protection.
Amiin, Ya Rabbala'lamin..