Sunday, June 13, 2010 ?
11:43 PM
LiNa:
I MISS BOSTON!!
I was checking my mail and i saw an email from laura.
It was titled 'Video from Beth'.
A congratulating video she made especially for Cohort 2.
I watched it and GOSH!
I really miss her! I really wish she could attend the convocation. But sadly, she won't.
She brought back memories of people who made my Boston trip a successful one.
The building where we had classes for the five weeks of summer immersion and the walkway we used to stroll down/run/jog to classes every morning. It felt like I was there again. Now, I wish I had enough money to go back to Boston with all the other 62 girls. Save up for the next five years ok? =))
Beth, you are one AWESOME lecturer and you will always be remembered! THANK YOU for the video! love ya!
and yes.
2 more days.
Wheelock College, a place where I grow and learn with 62 other wonderful girls.
2 years is definitely not enough.
Despite that, I'm thankful I took this path. Thank you Allah. =)